The Telangana EdCET is also known as the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test.
The TS EdCET 2022 counselling process is to begin on 18-10-2022. The counselling dates for TS EdCET 2022 are listed below.
Table of Contents:
- TS EdCET 2022 Counselling Date
- TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022
- TS EdCET 2022 Counselling Process
- Documents Required for the TS EdCET 2022 Counselling Process
- TS EdCET 2022 Document Verification
- TS-EdCET 2022 Counseling Procedure to Exercise Web Option
- TS EdCET Counselling 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
The counseling process for the TS EdCET 2022 is to begin on 18-10-2022. After the TS EdCET 2022 results are announced, the counselling rounds will begin. There will be two rounds of web counselling. Candidates must register for the TS EdCET 2022 counselling released by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Candidates on the TS EdCET 2022 merit list will be invited to the counselling round. To participate in web counselling, you must pay the required fee and have your documents verified.
TSCHE issued a notification on 17th October 2022 with the dates of all important TS EdCET events.
TS EdCET 2022 Counselling Date
Schedule for – TS Ed.CET-2022 ADMISSIONS
|Issue of Notification
|17th October, 2022
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification
|18-10-2022 to 26-10-2022
|Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking
|26-10-2022 to 28-10-2022
|Display of List of Eligible candidates and call for corrections if any through E-mail
|Exercising Web options- Phase I
|28-10-2022 to 30-10-2022
|Edit of web options-Phase -I
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan
|Commencement of Class work
Further details will be available in website http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in on 18-10-2022
TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022
Candidates are assigned seats in B.Ed courses through the TS EdCET 2022 Counselling. Attending the counselling session does not, however, guarantee a seat. The candidates’ eligibility, submitted documents, and reservation criteria are used to evaluate them.
Counselling Procedure for the TS EdCET 2022
Candidates must first register for the TS EdCET 2022 counselling round by creating a login and paying a fee. Following that, during the counselling process, candidates will be given options for web choices. Eligible candidates must choose a college and a degree course during the web option selection process. Finally, seat allocation will be done in two stages based on the number of available seats.
The steps in the TS EdCET 2022 Counselling procedure are as follows.
Registration and Document Verification:
The documentation of the candidates must be verified at the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers). Based on their rank, aspirants are notified of their registration for documents and counseling. Candidates must provide their current mobile phone numbers during the verification process. Candidates must double-check all provided information because it will be required during the seat allocation process. If they discover any discrepancies, they must notify the counseling coordinator. When completing the TS EdCET counselling registration form, candidates must pay the counselling fee online. The non-refundable processing fee is Rs. 800 for general candidates and Rs. 500.00 for SC/ST candidates. The counselling fee can be paid with credit cards, debit cards, or online banking.
After successfully registering, candidates must exercise their web options on the official website, https://edcet.tsche.ac.in. To log in, candidates must enter their username and password. They must select a college and a course in the order of their preference. When the option entry process begins, a detailed notification about the TS EdCET 2022 Choice Filling appears.
The allocation of seats is determined by the choices made and the reservation criteria. The candidates who have been provisionally selected are classified by college and published on http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in Candidates should be aware that they will not receive a call letter via email or regular mail. However, in TS EdCET 2022 counselling, the candidate’s final allotment is contingent on document verification and tuition fee payment.
Documents Needed for the TS EdCET 2022 Counseling Process
The following documents are required for the TS EdCET 2022 counselling process:
- Qualifying exam degree certificate
- Class XIIth mark sheet
- Class Xth mark sheet
- Study certificates (from IXth class till graduation)
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate (for candidates seeking admission under the EWS category)
- transfer certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card)
- Special category certificate (NCC/Sports/PwD/CAP)
- Caste certificate (from a competent authority)
- Recent self-attested photos (2 sets)
- Photocopies of all the above-mentioned certificates
- Candidates are advised to appear for certificate verification at any of the Helpline centers listed.
- The candidates’ certificates for the PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC categories will be verified at Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Candidates for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports must produce certificates.
- Only candidates with 40% or more disability are eligible for a PH-certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- For verification, a CAP-certificate issued by a Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (in the case of ex-servicemen), an identity card, and a discharge book are required.
- Candidates whose parents are Andhra Pradesh residents can only be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC and Sports- Original certificates issued by competent authorities. In the case of special reservation categories with fixed priorities, the decision of the verifying authority is final.
TS-EdCET Counseling Procedure to Exercise Web Option
- Open the website homepage displayed as follows.
- Click on the Web Options link for exercising options.
- Instructions to candidate window will be displayed as follows.
- After carefully reading the instructions, click the “I understood” button.
- Enter the information shown in the option form and press the Submit button.
- The option form will be displayed as shown below, with colleges on the left side. This window displays all of the colleges that are eligible based on gender and specialization.
- The saved options can also be viewed and/or printed by using the Print options link on the home page.
- .The exercised options will be closed at 00.00 Hrs midnight on the last date specified in the notification for web options.
- The options will be processed on the specified dates, and the results will be communicated via SMS message to the registered mobile number that you have provided. You can also print the provisional allotment order from the website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about TS EdCET Counselling 2022
Here, we have discussed some of the questions that are frequently asked by students regarding the Counselling.
No, you cannot submit the application form through any offline mode under any circumstances. You will have to submit it only via online mode.
No, you will not receive a refund for the Counselling fee. The fee is non-refundable once paid.
Yes, candidates must bring two attested copies.