Telangana TS EDCET Exam -2021, B.Ed Admission/Counselling - Important Dates, Registration, College Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, and Entrance Exam Details – GCE (Hyderabad)
(Started) TS Ed.CET –2021 Application Form for Academic Year 2021-2022:For admission into B.Ed (Two years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2021-2022. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET –2021) through Computer Based Test (CBT) for the year 2021 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE Application form has been Released on April 19 The candidates must note that the revised eligibility criteria of the entrance exam. To ensure that the admit card of the exam will have the correct details of the candidates, it is important to make sure that the TS EDCET online application form is filled without errors. All the aspiring candidates are advised to check out the important dates of application and know-how to apply for TS Ed.CET –2021. Read all required information about the TS Ed.CET –2021 form filling process as we have mentioned below. This surely helps all the applicants to fill up the TS Ed.CET –2021 application form.
TS Ed.CET-2021 Important Dates
|S.No||TS Ed CET – 2021 Events||TS Ed CET – 2021 Dates|
|1.||TS Ed.CET – 2021 (CBT) Notification||16.04.2021|
|2.||TS Ed.CET-2021 online application forms submission||19.04.2021|
|3.||TS Ed.CET-2021 online application forms submission Last date without late fee||15.06.2021|
|4.||TS Ed.CET-2021 online application forms submission Last date with late fee of Rs. 250/-||25.06.2021|
|5.||TS Ed.CET-2021 online application forms submission Last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05.07.2021|
|6.||TS Ed.CET-2021 online application forms submission Last date with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||20.07.2021|
|7.||Download TS Ed.CET-2021 Hall Tickets from website: https://edcet.tsche.ac.in||10-08-2021|
|8.||TS Ed.CET 2021 Examination Date (CBT)||24-08-2021(Tuesday) 25-08-2021(Wednesday)|
|9.||TS Ed.CET 2021 Examination Time||Forenoon Session: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM Afternoon Session: 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
|10.||TS Ed.CET 2021 Results / Ranks Declaration||24-09-2021 @ 04:00 PM|
TS Ed.CET 2021 Application FeeThe Application Fee for TS Ed.CET 2021 is as follows –
|Category Name||Online Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
TS EdCET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
TS B.Ed Admission 2021In Telangana, Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) program Admission is done on the basis of the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) Entrance Exam. Every Year Osmania University (Hyderabad) conducts TS EdCET Entrance Exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) to test the Eligibility of Students and offer B.Ed Admission into various Universities or Institutes of Telangana. Entrance Exam for Telangana B.Ed Admission 2021 every year Osmania University (Hyderabad) conducts the TS EdCET entrance exam on behalf of TSCHE to test the eligibility of students and offer B.Ed admission into various universities or institutes of Telangana. Students must qualify TS EdCET entrance exam to avail of B. Ed admission in various institutes of Telangana. While 70% of the seats are reserved for the TS EdCET qualified Students & 30% seats in Colleges are for Management Quota. The exam which is conducted for Telangana B.Ed admission is TS EDCET. which is conducted every year by the Osmania University, Telangana.
TS EdCET 2021 Eligibility for B.Ed Admission - Greater College Of Education (Hyderabad)
The minimum eligibility required for TS Ed.CET-2021 (CBT) for admission into 2-year B.Ed Course is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
TS EDCET 2021 Educational Qualification Requirements
- At the time of submitting the Application for Ed.CET 2021 Candidates should have passed or appeared in final year examinations of B.A.(oriental Languages), /B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. /BBA or in the Master’s Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks (a) In any Bachelor’s Degree i.e., B.A, B.A(oriental Languages), B.Com, B.Sc., B.Sc. (Home Science), BCA, BBM/BBA or in the Master’s Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks. OR
- Bachelors in Engineering (BE) or Technology (B.Tech) with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks OR Any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However, candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ BC (A/B/C/D/E) and Physically handicapped should have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2021.
- Note: As per the GO MS No:13 dated. 27/5/2017, the Candidates possessing MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses Viz., LLB are not eligible for admission into B.Ed Course.
- Candidates possessing a Master’s Degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
TS EDCET 2021 Age Limit
- Applicants must have completed 19 years of age as of July 1st of the year in which notification is issued. i.e., 1st July 2021
- There is no upper age limit applicable to appear for TS Ed.CET-2021
TS EDCET 2021 Important Points
- Choosing Part-C Subjects (i.e. Methodology) for the entrance test is at the candidate’s risk. The options for Part C: Methodology are Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences, English, and Oriental Languages. Subject eligibility will be subject to verification later at the time of admission counseling.
- Candidates are required to submit Original Certificates / Xerox copies whenever asked. need not upload Xerox copies of any certificates along with the application.
- The information furnished in the application by the applicant will be verified with originals Certificates at the time of counseling. Furnishing false information leads to prosecution and cancellation of admission at any point in time.
- The presence or appearance to the entrance test does not entitle the candidate eligible for admission. the candidate is required to qualify for the entrance test to process admission into B.Ed. Course.
- Only Online Application Are Accepted.
- Candidates can apply without any limitations to attempts.
TS Ed.CET-2021 Scheme of Examination
The TS EdCET will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. The candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours’ time.
Number of questions
Subject / Content (up to 10 class – Telangana
State curriculum) Mathematics, Science and
60 (Mathematics -20;
Science-20 and Social
General Knowledge & Educational Issues
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CHOICE OF SUBJECT UNDER PART-C
1) General Knowledge
2) Teaching Aptitude
Methodology: The candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 Questions for 100 marks.
2) Physical Sciences
3) Biological Sciences
4) Social Studies
6) Oriental Languages
i. Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates.
ii. candidates need to choose Methodology (Methodology are Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences, English and Oriental Languages) in Part-C
TS EDCET 2021 Application Form (Telangana B.Ed Application Form 2021)
Only online Registration can be done for TS EDCET 2021. Applicants should refer to relevant documents such as mark-lists, certificates and fill the online application carefully.
- Visit the official TS EdCET website edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Search for notifications link on Home Page and click on apply now.
- Register on the portal using a valid email ID and by entering an easy-to-remember password which will be used to log into the portal in the future.
- On successful registration, Click on “Online Application Form”
- A new tab will open, Carefully Fill the application form with all the important details as required including name, date of birth, father’s name, and other details. with the application form.
- Upload Scanned Photograph, Signature and other necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Accept the Declaration and click on proceed button.
- The window will navigate to payment options. The candidate should select the convenient option of fee payment and proceed.
- The candidates will have to further pay the application fee which they should select the convenient option of fee payment and proceed.
- After Successful Payment of the application fee, the application form will be available for download.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for further references.
Applicants are required to keep The following information & documents handy to avoid making errors during filling TS EdCET-2021 application form.
- Select Carefully the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Degree
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category or Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ Sports and Games certificate etc.
- The income of Parents (Income certificate)
- Study or Residence Certificate or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account details
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Address of the College/University of Degree.
Also, keep a scanned passport photograph and signature ready
Select your exam center at a convenient distance.